Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
So the reason girls like this MC is because he makes weird faces then says generic stuff to them? Always hated these kinds of protagonists. So lazily written

Power Uploader
@Teckay
Volume 6 is getting pretty big.
Judging from the number of pages in the previous volumes, I'd estimate Volume 6 to contain Chapters 42-50, Volume 7 to contain Chapters 51-59, and Chapter 61 to belong to Volume 8.

Aggregator gang
Mami doesn't want to date him, yet doesn't want him to date others. She's VERY controlling about his life, I noticed, despite not wanting to be a part of it. Just what is this girl's malfunction?

Fed-Kun's army
Even some hentai manga MCs have better thoughts than him. You're a fuckin college student not a middle schooler.

I don't get it. Is the MC deliberately written to be a completely unlikeable person, or are we actually supposed to like him?

What a waste of a potential. It was enough as it is with the sucking MC, he has the perfect girl right next to him yet we know what's gonna happen.... NOTHING!!! Can't he make at least one girl happy? I 've had it with all the teasers...

Ruka is the second worst character in this series, I wish it stuck with the main characters.

What's with the recent chapters, it seems like the quality has gotten worse.

Contributor
Almost all the side girls are rejected, now, according to the trope of the genre, a prearranged fiance or a childhood friend should appear. ?
Anyway, thanks for all the updates.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Rikka just set us back 10 chapters. Seriously one of the most annoying characters I’ve ever come across.

You know what actually had cuckery in it and was still a better story? Nozoki Ana. I won't ever read it again, but once was enough to completely shat on this story in every way, even with that fucked up bitch in it.

Aggregator gang
The only thing I know, is that there's a lot of people relatable to the mc....... a lot of people right here in this comment section....
that's probably why they dont like it.
it started pretty weak, but the characters development is there, slowly but is there, growing.

Users who are viewing this thread