Rent-A-Girlfriend

This MC is completely useless, surely the worst MC of a manga I've ever read in my life.
This manga has a lot of bullshit, many useless chapters that do not lead anywhere, the story is very repetitive.

I missed the previous chapter and still able to understand wtf is going on xDD that just goes to prove that this plot is beyond predictable

Imma just skip through the reading and judge by the images how the
“”””””progress”””””” is going, maybe we’ll get a confession at chapter 300

@Shadesowhite

I'm getting tired of you Progress complainers. Its like you cant comprehend what is going on here.
Progress=Confession=The End of the Manga.
If you dont like it just put it "On Hold" for a year.
Someone discovering this a year from now would read it all in 2 days (if they have no life) and think its just fine.

Blame the so-called lack of Progress on the Anime.
The Manga changed right after the Anime blew up.

How did you miss that?
It was supposed to end right after
Grandma died.

@Bestgirl_Ruka I didn't know that! Honestly to me it would have felt so rushed to end there. Whenever anybody feels like the progress is slow, remember the god-awful wait times of nisekoi and calm down. You'll be thakful you're patient.

My guess is the manga ending around chapter 200-280 range if it’s dragged out it might be from 280-350 range

the story has 0 progression at all and is being dragged out for so long. if they girls weren't hot, then 90% of us wouldn't even be here. cuz i know damn well yall not staying for the plot.

@fluskar There has been progression actually, everything counts. You'd rather take a step forward rather than stay in the same place, right?

I really can't get wy you keep reading this if you hated it. I love this one so much that i can barely wait week after week for a new chapter. Complainers just stop reading it lol

Bro i hope you don't play with a drunk girl
If he try to do something dude i dont like this lol

Users who are viewing this thread