Retire Shita Ningyoushi no MMO Kikou Jojishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@krispy i mean its not exactly for doll-makers, its pretty much just medabots, u get a initial doll and u can get stronger parts or other dolls and mix it up

Aggregator gang
It's a cool premise, not sure if its going to go the "exploring your passion" or "doll battle manga" route but its interesting enough to make me want to find out.
High hopes for this series

Would they even send the brother to prison? They still need a heir to their families doll making. We could literally find out that the brother is now the heir since they're desperate. Who knows but I hope nothing bad happens to that little sister

Dex-chan lover
A few pages made me react, but the one that had the biggest kicks was the page with the 3 default dolls, with enormous, huge cow tiddies.
All I'm getting from that, is that the shittiest of dolls have pointlessly enormous tits, while high-level dolls are either flat, or have actual human proportions.

Why, who'da thunk that. Stupid shit actually lowers the grade, huh?

Aggregator gang
@krispy it's just another waifu game where you use your waifu(s) as attack dogs, collect them and customize them, you don't need to be a master doll maker like the MC to see the appeal.

Can anyone tell me what the illustration from page 39 is from? I can't remember right now for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Oh... This is just Unbreakable Machine-Doll (Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai) VRMMORPG version

whoa Whoa WHoa WHOa WHOA! I WOULDN'T STAND FOR THIS INJUSTICE!! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MENTION OF HIS 'BROTHER' LANDING FIVE-SIX YEARS IN THE SLAMMER FOR ASSAULT AND ATTEMPTED MURDER?!! TEN-TWENTY FOR ATTACKING SOMEONE WHO HAS TALENT AND FAME!!!!

Other than that dead hanging plot thread that'll drive me insane, this seems like a really interesting manga.

Double-page supporter
so his brother assault him?
no arrest?

i'm waiting for the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@krispy well let me explain the systems we already see in place

1) you have a casual friendly 'come in and put things together' nature, https://store.steampowered.com/app/956680/MASS_Builder/
2) you get stronger materials as you play the game

so you have a fairly large potential player base just in that regard
then

1) you can go manual and increase the quality by skill based implementations
2) you can create your own unit, and creativity is rewarded
3) going back in to rebuild/remake as you get more parts

Imagine every single part having rpg stats, and sure, you can go pre defined, but then you can go stupidly in depth, and you can force a higher end then high end drops by player creation, and instead of rng, its all skill based

I cant see this theme working outside of dolls, mechs, or a fantasy game where you craft your own stuff, but if a game like this existed, I would play it straight into the ground.

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually good have a lot of potential will wait for the next update really the 1st chapter. Thanks translators can't waif for the next update.

This is suprisingly wholesome, I want more of this. >:ccc
Thank you for posting~ Stay safe~ <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread