Retired Heroes - Ch. 37 - A Family Vacation(8)

Dex-chan lover
he finally acted like a king lol. i like it. also he finally meets his brother(?) after so long and he was lied to. i mean it makes sense why he believed it since he did watch his brother "die".

Wow that ending was badass. I loved the part where he took off his mask then it goes over to the his portrait in full commmanding mode

@Coriasis
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
He'll probably figure it out eventually.

At least Sean is open to some tea.

@Coriasis I think there is a missing page. After Chris draws the sword form the Cane there should be a sick graphic of him slashing the bull's neck. I remember seeing that pagin when reading the raws.

@silverden the current King is a distant relative of the former king, not his brother.

Dex-chan lover
Sean is one hell of a vassal, he the type with such commanding presence that he would completely overrule just by staying still, but the boy is starting to be deserving of such vassal.

I find really cool that the characters here are morally gray, Sean would totally murder those poor bastards if the king didn't intervene, even they being bandits i think it was cold-blooded.

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting mama to teleport in cause of the other magical device not interfering anymore with the daughter's.

Fun to see this come to this point (since we've had to wait so long at times :p)

Double-page supporter
He didn't even let the king say goodbye to his new bandit allies...

Double-page supporter
I really hope that she gets a punishment. She literally started all of that by going off on her own and while she might have saved the king he wasn't in danger to begin with since he had a necklace like hers. Being a hero is fine but when shes just a kid that relies heavily on the enchantments on her clothes and the fact her mom shows up due to the necklace shes just way too stupid to think it'll always work out.

Fed-Kun's army
What was Saliy doing all this time? You can't tell me she would leave her daughter unattended for so long a time.

Group Leader
@Tanterei wasn't the tracking pendant got jammed because of the king's pendant also use similar signal. Meaning, both the dad and mom couldn't reach out to her pendant.

Double-page supporter
@Tanterei she got TP'd to the demon-land, right?
That in combination with what @DrDuckling said is the reason Saliy wasn't involved.

She'd probably turn the whole town upside down if she wasn't preoccupied!

Users who are viewing this thread