Retired Heroes - Ch. 38 - A Family Vacation(9)

Dex-chan lover
I could feel that panel of everyone staring with a cold sweat after realizing how close they came to a royal fuck up.

Honestly as much as people complained about this arc, it felt to me that the time between releases really made it seem longer than it was. On reread it's a lot smoother.
It was only 8 chapters but it spanned 10 months irl

Aggregator gang
It's pretty clear based off the fact that Tifa keeps on doing the same things over and over, despite being warned about them, that she is going to continue doing this until the near catastrophic consequences of this arc become simply catastrophic consequences in a later arc.

Anyone knows how to support the author? 😥
Raw and Official English links don't have anything to purchase ._.

Keep your eyes off Tifa for even 1 minute and she'll probably wander off into another world.

i really hope that the next time she doesn't listen to her parents someone dies or there are other harsh consequences, or that same shit (she does dumb shit , gets saved) will repeat again and again and she will lever learn her lesson

Fed-Kun's army
MAAAN, Tifa is reminding me of Gon a lot right now xD

I'm so in love with this story that I can't help but wish this was weekly or at least bimonthly 'u'

thanks for the chapter!

@Rafaelrgm I mean if you think of any of the shitloads of randos who died during the exam as actual people it's pretty obvious everything and everyone in that setting is fucked from the first arc.

@pburgund
Yeah, but most of them were not 11years old kids who grew up in a peaceful island with a loving family not giving a fuck in seeing death and keeping a positive atitude.

Tifa acts like how I expect a kid with magical powers would. Run around, hit shit with magic, and get into deep shit

Dex-chan lover
@Bunnybell
i don't think saliy is reckless so much as unconcerned with her OWN safety. she definitely considers consequences, it's just that her own well-being never enters into it

Dex-chan lover
"It's unfair" She is an angel! "They should all die" Oh, wait, she is a demon... On the other hand, what considered angels in fantasy is often...
So she did learned Kamehameha, huh.
The most scary gratitude wodrs ever )
Three blocks away ♪

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's capable of hatred makes her a really really good character tbh.

Double-page supporter
"Thanks for taking care of my daughter."

*sickening, ominous silence*

Users who are viewing this thread