Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - chapter 2

Aggregator gang
too bad maria's first and true love will never be fulfilled.

Dex-chan lover
why to the always go ''well that person is getting FUCKED...im gonna ignore it doe, nothing to do with me'' and then go but i cant! as them helping is such a great thing, like bitch, helping is always the right thing to do!, and i dont mean he has to fight or some shit but at least call the teacher or something! like take any action u can, it makes me mad everytime i see this damn trope and how it presents them as a good character trait, fuck that... this motherfucker was tossed out to the streets and pretty much isolated for his power, and he goes welp not my problem!, like motherfucker, if they were kicking ur ass u would be thinking why is noone helping me? or why im so weak? or some shit...fucking A

sorry but the rambling but yeah im tired of this trope, and yeah i know it comes from the japanese mindset of everyone mind their own business but fuck its annoying

Oh i thought that girl was the same person as Daytona in chapter 29 of The Reincarnation Magician of the Inferior Eyes but her name is Maria. Unless they are the same person?

Double-page supporter
yeah.. let's wait til that bitch beaten to pulp so that i can come much more heroic, because i'm such a kind and cool person aw yeah..

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
Too bad, for Maria. Looks like Abel is antisocial since the very beginning huh.

Dex-chan lover
@ELCAZADOR Caught a bunch of errors for you so I will list them: Page 5 the word "since" is misspelled, page 7 it should the word "it" not I, page 8 it should be "those" since hes talking about multiple and the word "afraid" is misspelled, page 10 word "it" in the middle panel is misspelled, page 11 the word "colored" is misspelled, page 20 I think its the word "the" meant to be used, and page 23 the first sentence you have "we I and Maria" all together where it should be "Maria and I". Thank you for the chapter and didn't expect a prequel for this series to be made.

Dex-chan lover
@soheil0081
There's "Related:" in description, and what do you know, "The Reincarnation Magician of the Inferior Eyes" is indeed a sequel of this manga.

@Corus
Maybe Eliza's ancestor? Twintails check out.

Dex-chan lover
what a weirdo, puts her back to the target and points in opposite dir, when she wants to confront them

too bad maria is dead in the other story. She must have been quite sad when he sealed himself away.

Users who are viewing this thread