Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I already hate that character. She only tried to get friendly with the MC after learning how strong he is, but before that she was a jackass to him.

Double-page supporter
@JeezyHungry same here! Worst part is she is complete hypocrite! She preaches that its wrong to bully people who are weaker but is just as stuck up and pretentious as the nobles she ridiculed, sadly looks like she is gonna part of the harem. At least she will always #2 behind Lilith....

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 She was rude to the kid sure, but she never tried to actually bully him. And the reason for her disdain was different too, its because she assumed he was weak, and not because of his social status. So no, I wouldn't call her a hypocrite, merely rude, arrogant and somewhat stuck-up. And possibly a bootlicker too, if my suspicions that they will invoke the "please become my shishou!" trope next chapter is true, instead of just making her the rival (or love-interest if they go lucky-pervert trope) char.

She look like expecting a beating to herself...
Maybe she is M

Dex-chan lover
damn i thought that she would be the tsundere type... maybe when she got beat is when shes going to be a tsundere thought she didnt show any arrogance so prolly not

Double-page supporter
Boob window, lab coat, glasses, and high heels, Fedia checks all the boxes.

Contributor
She's a gold digger.
Only interested in MC because she can use him to become more powerful, in a world where magic is low, which would then make her extremely famous.

Worst character in this story with Ted brother.

Double-page supporter
Everyone harshing on this girl. She made one mistake because everything about him screams 'weak as hell', using two hundred years of knowledge. Then she finds out she was wrong, and that he's exactly the type she hoped to meet. She's not even mistreating him because he's not a noble or because he has low 'eye privilege' or whatever. Even the teacher assumed he MUST be a noble at first.

So far, she's the best person at this school that we've come across and all of you are giving her more shit than the others who are objectively terrible human beings.

Users who are viewing this thread