Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
>I met a fellow genius boy who maybe i can get along with and study together
>Let's assasinate him so i can reach greater height!
Is he really genious? You cant study a dead man. As a necromancer maybe
I fail to see the logic here

I hate when monthly manga pulls shit like this. The whole 'let's do a flashback after a cliffhanger for a fight' thing works alright for a weekly series; it's a bit annoying at times, but I get that it's meant to build a little more hype. For me though, when it happens in a monthly series, it's nothing but obnoxious, and immediately makes me begin to lose interest in what was left to 'hang' previously. All momentum is brought to a halt by the large amount of time in between. Especially when the 'interuption' could be done in a page or two instead, because of how shallow it is.

This is just 25.1, though... Maybe .2 will include the fight. Although, I also find the new trend of authors/publisher breaking up chapters into '.1' and '.2' annoying. -_-

Aggregator gang
@Suisuigo Well, maybe its more of a test for him? I doubt he really tried to kill Abel, that would indeed make no sense at all, especially after this backstory-thingi :D

Group Leader
a5f9a11a03d8227df09742babd4a9a0e.jpg

This weirdo is disgusting and I really hope that MC will kill him but we all know that's not gonna happen cuz MC is like every other benevolent Japanese MC out there.

Aggregator gang
Za warudo's besuto? Ridiculous, they can't hold a candle for Abel.

Group Leader
Letā€™s send assassins to kill the one guy that can understand my point of view that I spent my entire life looking for...
...The dumbest ā€œgeniusā€ Iā€™ve ever seen. Then again, characters are only as smart as the author.

Banned
Page 6 is the most relatable thing ever.

@Harry_Dong
Letā€™s send assassins to kill the one guy that can understand my point of view that I spent my entire life looking for...
...The dumbest ā€œgeniusā€ Iā€™ve ever seen.
Maybe not if you expect them to fail. It seems pretty blatantly like a test to me. If they succeed, he wasn't worth the effort. If they fail, it just makes him more interesting.

Then again, characters are only as smart as the author.
That is, alas, a very frequent problem though.

Users who are viewing this thread