Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
If only she knew, where she put those smoochies are

Dex-chan lover
@Kodama
Apart from the obvious trope, I'm going to assume that at the very least Lilith knew, hence the kiss, and that it would be easier to just ignore the peeping tammy.

Dex-chan lover
Well "they are siblings so it's fine" line saves this chapter.
Really weak otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that they intentionally showed her that scene. Abel was shown to be able to sense the world's best assassin mages hiding in trees so there's no way he wouldn't be able to notice a random student closing in on them.

Fed-Kun's army
@starburst98 Usually the raws (or the novel if it exists) for the mangas I read are advanced enough that people add tags even for something that happens in chapter 50 with the English scans having only 1 chapter, at least that's the case with mangas I read on mangago but it might be different elsewhere and also I realize that some English scans are caught up to the original material so we can't have tags for future events.
Anyway, thank you for your reply :)

This is the same character that was able to recognize that a flying robot was following him, but couldn't recognize that a clumsy girl that fell on her ass outside his room is peeping on him?

Anything to advance the "plot" I guess...

Fed-Kun's army
This weird opsec lapse is a little out of character for Abel, not to mention Elize being dumber than a sack of bricks blabbering all about it to a random girl friend.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised Lilith didn't go down on him. That'd make the 'They're siblings so it's fine' line so much better.

Aggregator gang
This guys is able to detect undetectable magic cameras and he didn't realise he was being spied on? This chapter was really stupid.

Dex-chan lover
5Wn0GZw.png

Users who are viewing this thread