Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

So this school group rapes girls and no one investigated it? of course.

Dex-chan lover
Bad manga writing 101:
How to make your boring protagonist more attractive to females? Just make everyone else a rapist.

Dex-chan lover
I see another author who pulled the "All bad person are rapist" that shit like SAO popularized. This was already getting quite average and boring with nothing for itself, one less thing on my list.

Dex-chan lover
...Sure, why not rape a prominent female student? While also conducting a school activity, more or less.
What could POSSIBLY go wrong? It's not like she would talk, right? It's not like you'd get caught, right? In a world where there's magic too, which I imagine would make it so much easier to collect proof.

I know this is a trash manga that I was reading for like 3 minutes every few weeks or so. But why the hell do authors like throwing the plot under the bus so much? And what's with all the would be rapists? And in an elite school nonetheless. Not only it's a trashy plot devics, it's a retarded plot device. Completely bereft of any logic.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, what kind of school is this, and how many has he been sleeping with without being caught, don't they have that surveilence system and perimiter around

Contributor
Sigh.
Attempted rape, really ? Can this manga even become worse ?

Double-page supporter
My fucking god seriously? I thought that I'm reading Manga not Manhua.

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona
If you read hentais, you would know of blackmail. And those guys could also do mind manipulation and so on. Corruptiooooooon! 🙃

Dex-chan lover
I guess I should have seen this coming with the creepy stalker research guy the leap isn't that far to random bullshit rape, but this is pathetic.
And guess what? Some idiots decided "this is so good, we need to publish a prequel!!" industry is so damn bad, everyone just bandwagoning on the latest trope, being isekai slave/rape trash storys.

Contributor
And the hero will fix everything as always, next chapter. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Since everyone already raged about author bad choice in event i will questioning other stupid thing happen here, what kind dragon saying 100 year old dragon is old ? I mean is life expentancy of dragon get lowered or what ? The fuk with 100old dragon cosindered to be consider as old dragon

Dex-chan lover
@Balrend Magic and drugs from a setting with magic in it, nobody's going to report anything they don't know about I suppose. That or the people doing stuff like this have equally obnoxious and scummy but influential families that are happy to sweep things under the rug by any means. Maybe all of the above. Also the possibility that everyone else is usually picking up chicks the normal way in this club, and this guy is the doing this now specifically because it's her or something like that.

@Fuew12 Well there are all kinds of dragons in the first place, these could be some lesser species that isn't as big a deal as the dragons you're thinking of. But either way, "old" is sort of relative. This dragon is perhaps the oldest one in use at this school, but I don't think they said anything about it being near the end of its lifespan. It could just be that it's harder to make the older ones obedient if they aren't already/anymore. Older you get the more set in your ways you tend to be.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
I will say it again. Prominent students. These are not poor peasants you can boss around and such. These kind of stunts will get you killed unless you yourself are an untouchable noble.
And even then, you would imagine the school would, you know, care enough about its reputation as to make sure its students are safe while on its premises.

Face it, it's just a completely shitty plot device done by a retarded author who does not know how to advance the story. So yeah, every other male character but the MC and his turd lackeys that nobody cares about is an evil rapist. Because, DRAMA!

Dex-chan lover
@valve i will consider that a wyvern if MC say so but the damn MC also recognize those this as dragon...
Thought sure dragon knight/rider mostly just wyvern rider and real "dragon" rider kinda rare

We all saw that coming.

Pretty rich boys using the fast cars their parents bough them as a lures for chicks is the oldest trick in the rich kid book.
I would totally buy my kid a lambo so he can get laid in collage... fingers crossed he does not act like this asshole though.

Users who are viewing this thread