Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
And rape...

Using rape or sexual assault like this is a sign the the author is lazy or has no imagination. It is a cheap move. So many other ways to show someone is scummy

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Valve I honestly have no idea what to even respond to you with for most of that baffling argument. Let's just focus on the one part that actually has anything to do with what I originally replied to,
It's not me being narrowminded about what a dragon is, it's the ganre limiting what is ALLOWED to be a dragon.
You were quite literally being narrow minded about that exact thing, and you've doubled down on it.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro this is written to be sold, fast cash in manga format, there are strict rules, do you really think anything will be published just because it's written? Maybe if you self publish...

Group Leader
Ugh. this is so stupid.
can someone explain to me HOW HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH THIS?!?!
Surely, after eh raped her, he would get expelled?!
Unless he plans to kidnap/kill her but then like 30 people could testify that she went on his dragon...
like wtf?!?!
This is no brain level of plot.
Author probably thought "who cares about believability, the hero will come save her anyway".
Well tough luck, I do care about a plot which makes sense.
And this one doesn't.
Time to drop.

@Lichon
Parallel Paradise, I Shaved, Nodome no Jinsei, Ingoshima, Yuutousei to Himitsu, Game Obu Familia and that's just off the top of my head. There should be a lot more with all these nearly identical isekais, but I can't even remember their titles.

Dex-chan lover
Just why does it always have to be a female character that is in love with the protagonist, who needs constant saving and attention, who keeps stalling, distracting, and overall is a major pain in the ass for both protagonist and us the readers.

@allexio the same reason people get away with it in real life - pride, shame, worry that people won't believe you because they have more reliable social positions

@leonkristoffer

It's the balancing act that the heroine should be strong, but not stronger than the protagonist and she should be strong willed but still subservient to the protagonist. And more toxic things

Double-page supporter
Can this stupid fucking bitch just die? She's nothing but a massive pain in the ass. Hope the MC doesn't save her, so we don't have to deal with this stupid fucking bitch running head first to every fucking obvious trap in the whole damn world.

Dex-chan lover
@Valve Your argument is self-defeating from top to bottom with points that contradict each other, I'm probably done replying.

Aggregator gang
Wtf is authors obsessions with a girl having to get almost raped just so they get saved by MC and fall even more for MC cliche BS?

Aggregator gang
Remember when we were young and naive, and a cliff hanger like this would actually put you at your wits end. Now I'm just pissed off cause I know that after the protagonist saves the girl he is just going to let the guy off with a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread