Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
@Nehona Yeah, it baffles me how the author can think a senior from the school could think he can get away with that... This is one of the 3 top genius of the junior year it seems he's trying to rape here. And he clearly knows who she is. There is absolutely no way he can avoid the consequences later. This is pretty much a suicide for him, but he does it anyway...

Dex-chan lover
@Fuew12 My guess author has never read anything other than other isekai trash so what he knows about dragons is confused between chinese dragons, dragons and wyverns. Being a responsible writer of trash, doing research was obviously a waste of time, so this was made.

Dex-chan lover
Wanna take a ride in my car?
Oh, the child locks are engaged? I didn't know that...
Fucking typical fukboi

Dex-chan lover
@daedalron my guess is that after MC fucks him over (aka lightly punishes him, but no blood or nothing) he will never be reported, not get any official punishment, not quit school, not even quit the club and will be completely forgotten OR made into a friend for some bullshit reason.

Dex-chan lover
if you are fine with it, would you like to ride on the back of my dragon? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Valve Dragons are fictional and writers can pretty much do what they want with them in their own stories. We've got entire tropes dedicated to stuff like this, see this for examples relevant here. Other notable "Our X Are Different" include vampires, werewolves, fairies, souls. You name a common creature or concept in stories, it's probably got an "Our X Are Different" page because content creators need at least this much freedom to be able to do anything different than their peers with similar stories.

Not surprised but somehow still disappointed. Of course this is probably going to be waved away after this with a light beat down and no repercussion from the school.
I hope I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Nisverah
The chapter itself is not bad, introducing dragons and all, the development is just so cliched that it just spoils everything else.
Like, really, were anyone expecting anything different?

Dex-chan lover
oh, what a surprise, I could have never seen it coming. Whatever will happen now? /s

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro you are confusing this with real writing, this is isekai, doing things outside the mold is not something they do, party because they don't know how to, but also because they don't dare to risk their publisher getting upset because of them going outside the mold. It's not me being narrowminded about what a dragon is, it's the ganre limiting what is ALLOWED to be a dragon.
Saying it's fiction is not valid since the story is already skipping a TON of world building and details and using the "isekai" story setting to fill it out. If it was a self written setting then yes, dragons could be anything.

And yes this is basically isekai, even if it doesn't have people world traveling.

And that's at least seventh manga with the rape bait, I'm currently reading. Authors, can we please have some other way to create tense moment? It's getting both cringe and hilarious at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the playboys are complete trash. Who could've seen that coming.

oh yes let's risk getting our head being cut by her powerful family afterward and getting expelled as well and our family to get doomed i mean isn't rape worth that much
it's stupid because he is gonna lose so much from this than her even if the attempt was successful

Fed-Kun's army
@deks1t Can you list them so I can avoid them ?

https://mangadex.org/title/20234/shinju-no-nectar has hints, but still I cant help feel.. tainted 😩

Ah, there we are, a cliche of bad manga, the rapey character who does some fucked up shit but either gets scot free or gets super fucked up real hard wich makes you question what was his plan after the rape if she saying it would have fucked him up anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread