Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Oh? A re-upload without the cloud covered mountains?
Or was that another manga...

@Nk9bjP4A I also dislike it, However I find the worse is when its followed up by victim being super intimate or fond of the savior and I have come to accept that its just a cliche tool in the bag of mangakas for the most part no matter how disappointed I am by this.

Dex-chan lover
MC does get that guy expelled, right?

So dense, space-time flips over.

Sure I just tried to rape and murder your girl, but you made a dragon inconvenience me in response!

Ugh. At least actually punish the guy. I was actually really liking this manga until this point. I know they use rape as a cliche, but usually the other party is actually punished. Looks like it's being added to my small drop list.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it's not really being dense if you already are in a relationship. It's just being faithful.

uh... is it going the typical route now? the asshole rapist got off lightly, then later come back with 'backup' to suffer some more n get 'punished' by mc + nakama.... just to probably get away or released again just so the asshole can make more trouble in the future? 🙄 pls tell me that's not the case 😱

Dex-chan lover
ya sure let the bad guy go is not going to hit him back later on

Dex-chan lover
i mean why the end of chapter assertion...
is he dense?
seemed that he has a thing goin with that teacher iirc

Aggregator gang
This here is the difference between Japanese and Western media.

Rapist in western story, is mind controlled and is forced to eat his own testicles after having them cut off with blunt axe. (Wizards First Rule, by Terry Goodkind)

Rapist in Japanese story gently carried away by dragon, suffers no injury, is given no punishment, is literally being let off without even a slap on the wrist. (This Train Wreck, by middle school dropout)

Dropped. Rape as a joke is not a joke. It is more hideous than "normal" murder. The guy should have his head chopped off by his dragon at the least. Also, the girl while not trying to cover her chest after all that and instead shove it to other guy (be it savior or the guy she likes) is damn straight weird.

Users who are viewing this thread