Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
@kanade_alter @sallamachar I think that he got 370 points before that teachers test, so... instead of giving the full 100 points he gave 500 000 points.
he did not convert the 30 points into 500 000 as the letter clearly stated 100 was too little, so it's not a perfect 80% 400 score, but 440-470 depending on if he'd answer that 30 point question.

He tried to aim for 80% correct, but partially correct answers can still give points, so he scored over 400 by overlooking this.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? How much power does that prick HAVE in this school?

@maffo666
I dont think he tried to partially answer that question. Since he noticed that the teacher worked on it so much, he answered question fully and lose %20 from other questions.

He also thought he would play with the teacher (imo he would answer question fully) and adjust his answers (imo he would lose %20 from other questions).

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact :
even if the teacher wouldn't have changed the points for that question, Abel would still have more points (450p) that that stupid noble (438p)

Fed-Kun's army
@sallamachar not that particular question, nor that particular test, but the other tests, otherwise he'd have 320 score before that teachers test, not the 370 he had now.
that one teacher wanted to give him 100 points, regardless of adjusted answers and still felt it was too low and abused his power to give 500 000 points.

Dex-chan lover
"They say if you take the Magic Train..."
Just wanted to share this thought -- it always bothered me how these Jap stories make use of the word "Magic".
In these fantasy worlds, "magic" is basically a form of science, or technology. Imagine that in our world, someone would say: "Look at my new Technology Telescope."
That'd be bunkers.

Double-page supporter
@AnnaPlayer that sexy glasses teacher?
from bonus chapters,
she's got Muscles fetish, and seeing MC well-toned body and always work out with her when other students and teachers makes fun of physical training makes her 'fall in love' with him... or more like his body...

@Riger that prick basically a prodigy on that kingdom, he probably has much power more than the Headmaster himself...

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist Good point! Good thing we didnt do something similar like adding the word smart to practically any new tech out there

Edit: and we definitely didnt use the word electric either

Dex-chan lover
As long as there are these over the top laps of nonsense, they make this manga an enjoyable read.

@Nakanowatari I guess his point was that if magic is primarily the working principle behind all of these technologies then it would be uncommon to specify it in the name. We had phones before smartphones, cars before electric cars, etc., we need specify those because they have a novel principle behind them.

I am liking Emerson guy more and more.

Has humility to accept defeat but at the same time is motivated to perform better.

Users who are viewing this thread