Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
@SeijiRyuto - nope, not relatable. I was the class genius.

@Solipsist - in Japanese language, trains are written as "electric" + "carriage". In Russian, they're called "electrichka", from the word "electricity".
There are also other words that incorporate the device's power source into the name, such as "steamer" or "jet".

Well... As long as he doesn't sic assassins anymore, at least mental challenges can be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Okay that’s surprisingly honest and humble coming from the guy in question. Did he perhaps realize that Abel consistently got exactly 80 on every test (much more suspicious than getting 100s or high 90s actually; he really should have tried to make it look normal or random; something like a 95, a 91, a 84, or just any combination of DIFFERENT scores) and was purposely trying not to stand out, so he abused his power to get this victory over him? I can’t really believe the guy that hired assassins (well, I can’t remember what they were actually hired to do, but “something not nice” doesn’t sound as good) a while back to test him and stalked him with a drone would admit defeat that easily and be that sincerely kind.

Double-page supporter
@TNT261 Reminds me of this.
https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Victor_Tugelbend "Victor's defining personality trait is his active laziness - he goes to great lengths to avoid work. His uncle left him a legacy that would pay his tuition as a student at Unseen University, but only so long as he got above an 80 on every exam he took. The mark required to pass and become a wizard is 88. Since Victor much preferred the life of the student wizard, where nobody was actively trying to kill him, he studied extremely hard and carefully got an 84 on every single exam except for three (once, he passed by accident, but argued his grade down a few points, and got an 82 and an 83 on the next two to be safe) The Bursar eventually noticed this and gave him an exam with one question - "What is your name?" - but Victor never took it, having headed off to Holy Wood instead."

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 thats just how geniuses work. They do things that people can't really understand. They don't follow norms, they follow their own ideas and paths.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight, they banged with no issue, but random hand touching was too much for her?

@eng1 It's not Lilith, but a different teacher, who also has a crush on Abel, but does not know he is reincarnated. They met some chaps ago in the gym.

the worst part is, even if he received the normal 100 (as emerson states from inside of abel's head) he still would have been first by about 6 points. so basically emerson just made him that much more infamous

Dex-chan lover
@jhadred thanks for that trip down memory lane. The lazy genius from that book has always stuck with me for how great a character he makes

Users who are viewing this thread