Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Secrets of Lost Person

What if he's stronger at level 1 than you are at 99 though? 🙃

@WildJoker to make it worse, from chapter 1, we can see that skills can be easily buried in the thousands of skills shown... and the skills doesnt come with description and come with a whooping 100sp to pick...

if the goddess really does have a brain, this is actually really a sinister design

@Silveress no he got lucky and started with more then most it seems and limit break seems to be a high sp skill point wise so people likley dont take it more so doesnt seem skills are explained so you have to take them based on the names

N2O

Dex-chan lover
wowee who could have seen that coming 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so he was doomed to stay level 1..... Except our boy got break limit skill and has passed the level 1 long ago...

Dex-chan lover
Hang in there, o abs of steel. It was only one hit.
He was lucky it was not aimed at the head.

And straight to the wall he goes, pretty nice to see the trainer is a good guy.

Kinda scary how the world works, aint he the only lost person with 1000 SP? Im pretty sure goddess said no one else does, plus he said Limit Break cost a lot of points, what a hell of a world for a lost person, being that you only get 10SP per level.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the 3 chapters over the last couple days. Hope you have more for us soon. 😀

Dex-chan lover
I went ahead and looked into the novel. It is currently at chapter 40, and I quit reading in the mid-30's because it was a bit boring. I like the manga more.

Tbh was expecting that outcome. Big man was only C rank so it’s not like the holy plot armor can’t beat that. Also mc is already overpowered as he’s able to fight those hundred something goblins without breaking a sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread