Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Test Result

Power Uploader
Subarashi! That receptionist's facial expressions are the only good thing about this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Gold digger? Thot? I don't think so. She said husband "candidate", not boyfriend, and the world is extremely harsh so a strong husband is probably important. And to that extent (the world being as harsh as it is), it's reasonable to conclude she and most women in that world save themselves for marriage because of how important it is to attract a strong husband, and a strong husband will have options and not want to marry a loose woman.

Also, marriage for love isn't as prevalent in history as most people think. Sure, it happened often enough, but life before the industrial revolution life was depressingly difficult and made it so love often developed after the marriage as the couple tackled life together.

Fiddler on the Roof (a fantastic movie that got TV Guide's difficult to obtain 4 star rating—I kid you not, seeing a 4 star rating is almost as rare as a hen's tooth) is kind of an example of what that was like in the example of the father and mother characters.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stand OP characters that lack self awareness, how tf are you still confused about everyone's reaction when you do some crazy shit??

Toru you seriously need to come to terms that you are NOT normal, stop thinking you're normal

Users who are viewing this thread