Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Marie Motive

the receptionist girl this chapter embodies the phrase "super easy barely an inconvenience".

Dex-chan lover
Receptionist is the dream job of every woman in the world?
That's kinda sad, but then again it's a medieval type setting so I guess that's really the best job they can get besides tavern wench or HR

No harem tag? Does this mean this turns into a savage Battle Royale between jealous girls wanting the MC?
In which the inevitable and cliche dragon that turns into loli deserves to win. But never does.
heh

@joshguy but I kinda like Marie though, at least there's logical and relatable explanation than simply "fall for nice guy in first sight" trope

@grandygon Yeah, but her reason still bad. If they chose her as a love interest, she would be hopping ship to a richer guy at the drop of a hat.

Double-page supporter
@joshguy Not exactly. She does care about being well-provided for, (I mean, who doesn't?) but she also was taking into account his personality. Although I do think she'd jump ship if she thought he was turning out to be unsuccessful.

Dex-chan lover
> If i were the MC, ill grab Marie's plot to be him as her husband...
Well, future was not cleared either way, better to have girlfriend that will care for you mentally and physically and make your day stress to be lowered....

Users who are viewing this thread