Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Marie Motive

Dex-chan lover
ladies calm down, there is a very simple solution take leaves everyone happy, harem

Dex-chan lover
It'll be alright ladies, this will probably be a harem story, there will be D for everyone

@Halesy to be honest, if I was approached that aggressively I'd also be stunned, I'd be flattered but I would not know what to do exactly it's so out of the range of what I'm used to and expect.

Dex-chan lover
Marie knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it. That's what makes her best girl.

Dex-chan lover
"eh? people are fighting each other?"
eEeHhHh? bitch stfu
in a world where "it's kill or be killed" vibe is much more emphasized. are you seriously oblivious on your situation, mc?

is "good person" synonymous with "dumb and retarded af"? :<

@GodGinrai I only mentioned the possibility of forced retirement, because I don't think she likes him enough to stay with him if he had a serious injury, which we agree on. That's the main reason I don't like her type.

Dex-chan lover
She's making her intentions quite obvious. She might want to lighten up on her approach before she misses up her opportunity.

Harem%20meme.jpg

Dex-chan lover
For techniques that she supposedly is using for the first time, it seems to be very effective

@Potatoo She trained it thousands of time in front of the mirror. This was the debut of it. Not the very first time trying it.

Aggregator gang
See, there's a big problem with marrying an adventurer. They wind up dying and you've got to start all over again. Seems like a really bad decision for a gold digger. Since Adventurers live Paycheck to paycheck once they die, the cash flow stops. Plus while they are out on adventures, you never know which chick he might be banging on the side (aka military wife syndrome). Of course that probably wouldn't be a concern for Marie, as long as he brings home to cash, he can have as many side pieces as he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread