Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Marie Motive

Dex-chan lover
4710205339_18215f36f9_z.jpg

@jackty89 I plan to binge the novel tomorrow so if I can confirm whether it needs to include a harem tag I will come back and edit this post with a spoiler to confirm whether or not it needs the tag, but so far I'm rooting for either Esther so far in the manga
@Eksentrysyti There were a few subtle signs in the WN, but this was the moment that pretty much confirmed her feeling, however it is evident that she doesn't realize it herself. She tends to try rebutting anyway that talks bad about MC
however usually gets territorial with MC when other girls are trying to get close to him (tending to try splitting them apart or put herself in the middle)
which shouldn't be an issue if she just looked at him as a potential party member
in which up to him learning OP magic (just as far as I've read in the novel) he still refuses due to thinking that he is weak and will be a burden on her because why wouldn't he be a burden on someone that he saved from a situation that she couldn't get herself out of

Dex-chan lover
She's thirsty, but I like Marie. She found what she feels like will be a good man and is going after him. I'll see if that changes.

Dex-chan lover
Overpowered dense fucking mc with bitches fighting over him, the plot just turned bland, and I don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
@Leonkristoffer: How is MC "dense" in this situation?
Its not like the girl is actually "in love" with MC, and MC is being ignorant of it.

She is just hitting on him (because of his future potential of becoming rich), and MC is just isn't used to being "hit on by girls". And for a person who never had any physical contact with a girl/woman, its quite common for them to react like that in a situation like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose most people on Mangadex comment section want MC who bang every girls that get close to them ~
so yeah, if MC didn't lay their hand on heroines or didn't react romantically at them = beta or dense MC
lol

Damnit. I should have known this would turn into sexless harem adventures with ultra dense beta Mc

Double-page supporter
Shy MC
16 chapters and we're still in guild
Dense MC
Annoying harem.

I give this about 5-10 more chapters before we see a massive surge in 1/10 votes and mass dropping

I've seen shit isekai so thats why i can say this one is like a 6-7 star. It's not bad if you compare it to other ones. I personally don't mind it and actually like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread