Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Marie Motive

Dex-chan lover
I mean, girls in any medieval setting have it rough. Marrying for money was a very fucking common thing back in the day when you could die by disease, get abused by a noble, be starving in the street and be forced to sell your body (but prostitution was a more "noble" profession back in the day) and other shit but sure let's call her a gold digger lol

Contributor
First pages: "Is the dream job [...] which simply sucks"—that's not a dream job, young miss ~w~;

Of course, the dream job she's actually after is the time-honoured and respectable profession of gold-digging. Which generally takes a lot of effort and frankly more luck than I'd personally want to bet on, just like literal gold-digging... One hopes she's enjoying her life in the meantime, I suppose.

Aggregator gang
She is pretty much the same with that "inferior jobless: being jobless is the best" manga where the guild loli keeps sexually harassing the MC.
I bet you guys will get tired of her nonsense in a few pages

Dex-chan lover
being a gold-digger sure is a hard job
also, MC has good "personality" /wink wink nudge nudge

Fed-Kun's army
So close to dropping this generic isekai but kinda want to see the thot fight.

Esther's a little out of character... didn't get the vibe that she saw Toru as a man before.

To be honest Marie (which I keep calling her guild girl, generally in the voice of the abridged goblin slayer, when I can't remember her name) seems to act a lot thirstier in this than I remember from the WN. I am rooting for Esther myself out of the introduced girls to the manga, I don't know much about what happens after this point because I didn't get much further than this, but from what I can say MC remains dense to both the feeling of girls, his strength, and the fact that he would be an asset to a party instead of dragging them down.

Users who are viewing this thread