Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Marie Motive

@Potatoo oh true. But she seemed really confident, considering she also got the 'sought after' Job, and not really much pressure on her, considering he probably seems quite approachable.
Plus I doubt the author even wasted a single brain cell on something like that and more about how to add more harem members...

But I see what you mean now.

Fed-Kun's army
OH MAN! Marie-chan turned up the cuteness levels to maximum strength. So kawaii! Even though I know her motives are insincere and she's basically a gold digger, I can't be mad at her. I mean what's wrong with wanting a good, strong, and financially capable husbando in her situation?
Things just got a whole lot more interesting. 😁

I'd say she thirsty but she's a gold digger... And pretty sure she wasn't like that in the wn.

Aggregator gang
Cute backstory still a thot tho. Shoo shoo
@Gravewind yep, nothing wrong unless someone more rich came steal her away 'cause she was as said "A GOLD DIGGER".
This hoes ain't loyal. Unless mc make her loyal.

Dex-chan lover
12-b7c1f1ed09dc4b663a3591be6fd951351a29f072ba98f816c3b07651e554fc15.jpg

Let's be honest, you don't actually hate her.

Lol the receptionist girl is a trip 😂😭. Also, why the fl interupt them like that bruh. She can’t already be in love with him 🤦🏽‍♀️. Why she claiming him when she barely knows the dude. Bruh, that’s so unnatural.

Dex-chan lover
woah, Esther's not as big of a blockhead as I thought lol. Dang Marie, you should've been more subtle! You got caught!

Users who are viewing this thread