Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Lily’s Magic Bookstore

Fed-Kun's army
shop-owner: next are earth, metal, lightning, darkness....
citizens: AAAAAAARGH

Aggregator gang
Sorry I don't care if this turns out to be a trash manga the fact that a "Physics has left the building" joke was here will keep me here always. @NoahFromIkea

Chapter 22 of That Time I reincarnated 777 Times in a Death March In Another World with My Smartphone As an Inferior Isekai Cheat Magic Swordsman, coming soon!

Fed-Kun's army
The psychological self-defense mechanism of [Denial] flexing really hard right now in the face of this cheater.

Fed-Kun's army
A magic expert that has the proper reaction to an absurdly OP MC. All her beliefs, experiences, and knowledge... broken in a step by step process.

Mc placed hand on ball
Lily.exe stopped working
Reboot

Mc used lighter = fire pillar
Lily.exe stopped working x2
Reboot

Mc used water supply = tsunami
Lily.exe stopped working x3
Loooooool

Aggregator gang
Honestly Lily turned out to be the only interesting character here. Those reactions haha...

Exhaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't know what I even expected when I picked it up for a read...

Exhaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
> Lily-san has been broken... The very first victim of Common Sense breaker MC that has been mentally broken and cant accept reality (ohhh, they were in the fantasy)

> I think this is the first time to me that i had a strong urge to shake back and forth a loli (Lily-san) to go back to reality...

Users who are viewing this thread