Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Purchasing Magic

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone!

Aggregator gang
shes being extremely pushy and while i know its the direction its going and shes the typical nice female lead it just never sits right with me when an mc like this not knowing anyone else just joins/makes a party right off the bat despite wanting to know more of the world he was thrust into.

Dex-chan lover
@penmore Having an acquaintance would be helpful though. And because she was able to learn that he comes from another world (as does everyone else), it'd be helpful to have her. Plus, she's a pretty girl with a nice body...

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if he's just really dumb or just really naive because how hard it is for this guy to catch on is just irritating.

@Kidawesome55 i name it: Manga-MC Intelligence! For the Story and the Plots the MC Need to be little dumb. Sad it is normal and typisch in the worlds of mangas and co.

Dex-chan lover
I mean this isn't garbage tier gold, or gold-tier garbage manga
but it's at least something to read.
I just wish the updates were more frequent with the amount of content we get per chapter

can esther just go away, shes hindering mc from learning the truth of magic with a Kuudere loli elf

How many more chapters for this dumbass to have basic common sense? Like being able to create a fire pillar and people reacting in a shocking way should let him understand that he's op. Even if he's retarded, fmc keeps saying he's awesome, but no, I'm fucking dumbass so I think you're just saying that. No wonder people keep moving to korean manga

Users who are viewing this thread