Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

Dex-chan lover
The bad rating on this one seems to be misplaced. The story has been pretty okay so far, and there's nothing controversial about it yet.

Seems like the readers are just burnt out with isekai stories and rated lower than usual.

Is this an adaptation of a light novel? If yes can someone link me the illustrations? I can't seem to find it

It is in the manga info, link at the bottom of the page: Information: NovelUpdates !

I wonder why ONLY THIS MANGA PAGES loads waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, that I can't even get into anticipation.
One page took me like a minute to load, I mean it, ONLY THIS MANGA that loads too slow for me. Others are just fine.
Yes, clearing cache doesn't do the trick, unfortunately.

Prediction on next chapter: MC will say 2-3 words and exhale. Last to chapters are to thin in content. Nothing really happened.

It's just the basic isekai like if you wanted to show a friend what they look like to recommend them a better series.
Everything is predictable and act out like you would expect them to,based on what they show you.

There are much worse isekais out there with big flaws that are hard to ignore while reading.

5/10 is perfect for this. Most basic serie thats neither good or bad

Fed-Kun's army
It seems they don't cut the chapters up, they're just that short. It's painful.

So honestly to base for the racism for what they call lost people is completely stupid, like they know that u must train to be strong so why are they racist for someone not being good at something after doing it for the first time, it’s like in Chinese novels where you are called talentless trash for not being good at something

The "racism" makes perfect sense given the setting as described. The Lost are straight up weaker than other people because of their souls being unstable, we're explicitly told this and given examples of it in the story. The Lost also seem fairly common and most of them die quickly, so peoples prejudice is based on experiential data rather than simple stereotype. I'm not excusing their racism but, as much as something like that can be, it's "justified" by the setting.

Users who are viewing this thread