Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

I guess these inferiors are all subaru level with no handicaps except mc, i smell bias

Chapters are way too short. By the time I get back into the world and it’s characters, the chapter is over. Poor pacing/planning/editing by the writer/publisher, not the scanlation group.

Dex-chan lover
God, this manga is like a cliche checkmark. There's no twist, no creativity, only cliches over cliches.

lolololololol when think everybody has 10mil IQ and u have to take special measures is basically what this new chapter is.

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherRat i have read a decent amount of mangas. And i know that fact obviously. No excuse to them. If they are bad, they are bad. Better having your time to read better manga. This one, even though they are not trash tier, still pretty bad subjectively. I expect a lot of potential plot hole in the future. And even while there is no certainty whether they are occur or not, you still could enjoy the mangas in certain part. But, back to my point previously, i couldn't found one a good thing about this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@AAA1 People like you are why manga like this get axe'd and never get to have a chance to be any good. Not saying you can't have your own opinion, but just because that is your way of thinking does't mean its anyone else's way of thinking. Personally I like this manga so far, yeah its slow but I see potential for it to be great in the future. Given that it gets the chance since people keep calling it "bad".

Dex-chan lover
@CptHornSwoggle well. You maybe right. But, you actually could disapprove me with some prove you know. Maybe i could change my mind. And i couldn't careless whether this is axed or not, because i don't see the reason why i hope this could survive. There is still a better manga that people overlooked because of these similar title (that in truth, still mediocre). I could say to you, people like you that makes manga that have gutless mc, funny title, and predictable plot became some kind of standard recently

Don't waste your time on this manga it is shit.

>The Mc is a pussy.
>Full of cliché's.
>It's one of those 'people think I'm weak but I'm actually the strongest' manga.
>Mc is borderline retarded.
>Mc doesn't understand how strong he is so he act's like he's a weakling.

I don't understand how such a shitty manga can have such a high rating its a 4.5/10 at best.

Dex-chan lover
StinkyPoopy123 is right... Although a bit generous.
In those last few few chapters (12-14) all the bad things about this manga came out to light.
You wonder why he's inferior?
because he was reincarnated
Why *spoiler above* is inferior?
Reincarnated are inferior because they reincarnate with growth limit.
Why he op when should be inferior? Not really a spoiler but..
He picked growth limit breaker or whatever.
Why that is the thing?
No idea, probably the author just wanted to be original with his complete lack of originality or wanted to poke fun at a "god"-haha not knowing why reincarnated people die so quickly when he reincarnates them.

BTW my spoiler marks are pointless since chapter 1 explains it somehow in its last pages, however in practice (chapter 13-14) it's even more stupid.

2/10 (the art is alright I guess)

It doesn't feel genuine to the source material without the author's strange obsession with pony tails.

... So basically the main problem is nobody of the 'Lost' people had Break Limit? Ffs, how shitty incompetent can you be as a God.

Instead of chp 12,13,14. I feel like this is actually 1 chp split into chp 12.1,12.2,12.3 lol

I don't mind micro dosing manga but don't tease me with a full chapter then give me 9 pages. Even SJ comics aren't this short and they're weekly. Also, I wish Fathwine would re-upload some of the old chapters done by Revelion, they're good quality but the file-size is huge so it slows down the reading pace

Users who are viewing this thread