Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

Dex-chan lover
@MercyFire4 you can see the manga's worth 5-15 first chapters. If you see predictable plot or it couldn't easen your irritation, its the manga's fault, not the genre. If you decide to drop a manga for 3 first chapters only, you just happened to met something that doesn't suit your taste. This one is not generic theme manga. Its overall bad, just miraculously popular for whatever reason that i couldn't comprehend. Reading the comment is much more interesting than the chapters itself

In a nutshell the novel and manga is:

If Goblin Slayer is someone who (unconsciously) moves outside of Gods hands, Toru/Thor (whatever) is someone who (unconsciously) moves EXACTLY according to God's hand.

Light reading only. Plot is somewhat decent (not "meh" but almost "so-so"), the art is okay , hopefully they won't add "ecchi" in the long run just to get readers.

Group Leader
Uuuummmm...does anyone see the chapters anymore? Because they seem to have been snapped.

Group Leader
I stand foolish, because it appears to have been one of the weirdest glitches I've seen here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so fucking stupid. This is the wrong manga lmaoo

If you're going to read this manga to waste time while turning off your brain, then this is a good manga. Forget the plot. Don't analyze the story. Just don't expect anything and you'll find this manga quite enjoyable.

Edit: absolutely deplorable. I dislike this manga and yet… now I'm consuming the light novel as well…

Edit2: I'm dropping this series. Three volumes is enough. Surprisingly (wow), it's not because of the story, really. I hate the annoying characters that will appear in later volumes. Just reading the wiki already make dropped this series. I can't imagine reading it myself.

Last edited:
Ngl people be taking advantage of a kid(adult) who's tired of life from his previous life Well atleast there's girls that supports him just like the attitude of does higher ups average cringe villains 💀

Omurice scans. Thank you so much for picking this up. I had dropped it cause manga effect was scanning it. So glad to see someone else go back through it and fix there shitty scans. The ruin every manga they touch

Fed-Kun's army
People who like this manga are either young, really like power fantasy where you just turn off your brain, or worse a troll that defended it just for shit and giggles

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys. Just to catch everyone up on latest news (cause I follow this manga on kmanga): This series has now gone on indefinite hiatus which is expected to be several months. Author's health has unfortunately deteriorated significantly.

I think the last chapter to be released is 93 (maybe 94?).

The hiatus note left things on a positive note saying that they will keep things running so that the series can make a return but... You know how these things go.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ponyb3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread