Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Secrets of Lost Person

Dex-chan lover
So if you don't take this limit break skill right at the start, with no indication what it actually does or that you have a level cap of 1, you're fucked? What a shitty game. My reaction to taking something called limit break at level 1 is naturally "You're level 1, none of your stats could possibly be near any limit yet, right? What a waste." It's like it's deliberately leading you into an inescapable noob trap.

Goddess is a PoS for not explaining any of that then blaming people for using her skill board "wrong". She even mentions something about starting at 0sp in the first chapter. Anything less than 100 to start with you're completely screwed and there's nothing you could've done.

Dex-chan lover
@Swift yup, thats it. The goddess throws you there without telling you anything and if you dont take that one skill (that doesnt makes it clear what it does) you are bound to be mostly useless or dead. And she did it hundreds of times...

Dex-chan lover
each chapter feels like half chapter for short mangas, it's only 1/4 of long mangas at most.

@wankerLin The fact that lost person cannot go beyond 1st lvl without "limit break" skill should be the first thing to be explained by her. She is basically sending the reincarnated people to either their death or to lead a shitty life of discrimination. Of course there is a possibility that she is not allowed to explains stuff in great detail for some reason but until it's proven in the manga that this is indeed the case, it seems she could be better at her job.

Dex-chan lover
i'm slowly going to be like paimon with the vibes of "what do you mean hehe" but change the hehe with eh

Nice nice I want moree! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Esther be like;

lets-go-fuck-him-up.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@BagramPl It was implied that she sent other people with 0SP... So other people needed a skill to gain SP and this skill costed 100SP... Plus the fact that most people would more likely FIRST tries to attain their limits before unlocking a skill that breaks limits (if the limits were level 999, it's useless to take the skill so early when you get spawned in a harsh, unknown, and hostile environment).

This manga is bad and God in this manga is pure shit.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga isn't bad it's just not the best. I like it. Compared to what I was just reading to kill time.... It's a huge improvement.

As for the God, yeah super terrible. It was implied that the skill points she gave was either low or not as high as MC.

However HOLY shit, the fact that the break limit skill is required to go past level 1? What sort of scam is that. I learned something from this manga, always read everything before making any moves. Knowledge is power.

@Clad95150 you have to realize this world he is in is technically hell.. Maybe other people had different skill boards with different costs etc. Some of the people might not have even been able to access the skill board or know about it if they weren't from the digital age. Then there is the case of even reading the board. So for most of human history, if "God" took a random person they would have been illiterate and a dumb farmer most likely.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck how is that fair to fucking send people who don't stand a chance to this world if you don't fucking help them in the least, or atleast fucking tell them to get the damn skill

Users who are viewing this thread