Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Pursuing Esther!

Dex-chan lover
How has no one reported this obvious bullcrap by now?
I mean, I know
that he's actually possessed by something making him be evil
, but still. How the hell has literally no one reported him when he's been caught several times giving false quest information nearly causing several deaths, and quite probably succeeding in more.

Oh gooood, can they stop writing MCs as a fucking useless weaklings?
It was literally shown that he knows who is "bad guy" in that room, nope he puts information clerk under the bus, making her help him.

CONFRONT HIM, YOU PUSSY!

Dex-chan lover
@V0RTEX777 : Why can't she just quit is never good logic, what if she can not get another job easily? Quitting and leaking confidential information can lead to a lot of legitimate issues finding new employment. Plus there is likely no real social safety net in a society like this.

@Miranox : Bigoted GM who has it out for me for no immediately obvious reason is 100% plausible, hell there are men insecure enough to go after a woman like this because she rejected his advances.

@nachtness : Some settings do have decent investigation methods, thanks to magic existing (depending on the nature of that worlds magic). Though ya a lot do not. This one has enough flaws in their society (there is no reason every reincarnated person should have had to die, the world is probably stuck in medieval stasis and overly obsessed with levels) that I doubt it does.

Events happen on chapter 20-21 in the NW

https://lazytranslations.com/tl/ms/ms20/

Double-page supporter
It makes sense the MC is cautious. He has no idea what the repercussions are of taking on the guild master directly yet. Plus any time wasted dealing with him right this second is time Esther is in danger.

.... that being said, Marie is best girl. MVP of this chapter.

Group Leader
Again a fucking retarded MC. He's the most powerful being in this world and still lets himself get fucked by that asshole. Just send his head flying and be done with these games.

Anyone saying to just beat up the guild master has not read enough isekais. It's obvious that just blindly using his power will result in unintended conequences.
Reading about assholes getting their ass beat is enjoyable, I'm not denying that, but people have to know that he won't be able to peacefully walk around town after fucking with the organization in it.

Dex-chan lover
The number of shallow comments believing that killing the guild master would solve that problem is really mind blown. He might not even be the ring leader, killing him just means someone is gonna replace him and the root of all the problems is still there. Plus, Marie will definitely lost her job or, worst, life. You think MC who can't even protect Esther who literally lives nextdoor can save Marie? Well, if that happened he would be able to save her because of PLOT, but that means he put her in danger by himself and that a stupid move. Unless he know what is the deal behind this, making any move against the guild master is really stupid.

shoutout to the scan team that are translating this manga it’s so good rn, hoping we get more chapters soon in the future i can’t wait to read more

There are indeed manga where killing the badguy would be easier than other complicated bs. But in a situation where the mc has no political power, a huge backing, or influence, killing an actual influential person will do more bad than good. Yes he is strong, but if he is being hunted down as a criminal he always has to be on guard. Would you even trust restaurants or other people if there is a bounty on your head? Even the strongest person needs human interaction, food, and rest

Dex-chan lover
Damn this author likes to go from cliff to cliff too... Is this a new trend among managakas? A bunch of isekai authors are adopting this lately, frankly it's getting annoying...

Double-page supporter
@sjmcc13 It's not that the GM has it out for him. It's implied that it's a guild rule not to share info. It also seems like the girl was sent on a suicide mission on purpose, yet everyone acts like this is normal. It doesn't make sense and it's not plausible. This is cartoon villain logic.

People need to stop thinking violence alone is gonna solve this... I mean, it works for chinese cultivation comics because those guys don't respect anything outside of their own circle and their actual superiors that taught them things.

That being said, it will be nice to see that guild master eating his own words later on.

Group Leader
Lot of angry comments about how the guild master should die. Yes he should but that won’t save Esther

Let’s just be grateful that the MC isn’t so oblivious that he couldn’t figure out the coded message

Dex-chan lover
I agree with guild master. An Information leak is bad, better punish her later.

Users who are viewing this thread