Return Survival

It’s pretty good, although updates rarely. It’s not like so amazing I’m waiting at the edge of my seat to read the next chapter, but I am pleasantly surprised when it updates.

there are so many chapters in raw but it isnt being translated.
So is this done for?

I really like this but there are rarely updates so I'm gonna wait a few months, maybe even years to binge read this.

Fed-Kun's army
So, anyone know any zombie apocalypse webnovels with no cultivation, no large focus on yaoi/yuri, no magical realism and no 'system'? Preferably survival-focused like the 'I Am A Hero' manga, y'know?

The author forgot that the timeline changed? It happened 4 months early, right?? So, how can same events repeat again? Big-brain time!! @Ch7

i want that girl in the start to come back, she was kinda cool to follow him, blue girl too, top notch.

Whomever wrote this either knows nothing about cars or it's very different there than it is here

Fed-Kun's army
We'll die in waiting for new translated chapters instead of reading this outside.

Fed-Kun's army
@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount I tried looking before, but basically every webnovel I found fell under those categories, so I guess they just don't exist outside of the west. I even tried looking on wattpad, as low-quality as the stuff there is.

You'd think stories like L4D, Resident Evil and The Walking Dead would be more common, but nope. At least there are a few good zombie manga.

Group Leader
If the current scanslation group doesn’t post by next week, my scanslation group will translate it.

Users who are viewing this thread