Return to Earth to Be a God

@cloww don't stop. Let haters and leachers keep being haters and leachers. If you like translating this series then keep translating it.

@cloww
Why do you have to care about others opinion?
Yes, the story sucks, MC is an idiot, and author doesnt know a thing about consistency
Like hundreds of wuxia stories out there

But that's not your fault
You're doing God's work over here. Translating and introducing those harem building crappy wuxia stories to the world
If it's not because of you, the author will always be a frog in the bottom of the well, never knew the width of ocean (because no sane legit publisher would bring those kind of crap to the western world *lol* )

Anywaaay
The important thing is you have fun translating
Dont pay attention of our ranting and bashing. Even Solo Leveling has its haters

So comeback and translate more chapters! I'd rather inject myself with your scanlation instead MTL novels

ps: I crave for more face slapping arcs!!!!

Power Uploader
Welp no worries.i didn't mean that hahaha so sorry if it's a misunderstanding. Anyway..if ya get anything ya want me to translate a project someone drop or something..hit me up. I'm always up to try it.

please stop using the word "this lord" it didn't match with his personality. it's for that other I'm the great immortal series or whatever the name is, but definitely not for this one

Oh yay. Another Chinese pile of ass. Still can't make characters that act like any sort of human.

Dex-chan lover
@deerafl SL is overrated and overhyped, don't @ me. And how everyone is comparing everything to it is obnoxious. I liked SL a lot, read from when it only had 6ch. But the fanboys and lunatics hailing it as the next coming of christ ruined all enjoyment i had with it as when i hear SL I don't see the manga but the crazy fanboy following at this point.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, mdex now has a wuxia tag... and this one is tagged as wuxia??
damn, i thought everyone can differentiate between wuxia and xianxia but i guess you gotta slap the tags that you don't understand the meaning at all everywhere.

If you see cultivation towards immortality, daoist magic that destroys mountain, superpower that flips through continent, faceslapping in every chapters, and retrded plot armor, easy, that's xianxia , which are most of the chinese manhwa that exist in this site.
Another tag being closely related to that would be xuanhuan, which is almost the same, except the lack of taosim/buddhism element.

If you see martial arts and a dude's adventure in murim/jianghu, that's wuxia, they're cultivating qigong or some shit to the pinnacle but by no means they'll flip mountain and fly thru other dimension, the story tends to be more melodramatic and filled with drama or tragedy, and that makes them usually more meaningful, though there are rare occasion where the lines are blurred (like in stellar transfomation or nightfall) where the MC starts in standard ancient china and operates in jianghu at first.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, as long as this "this lord" stuff only comes up rarely or when he loses his shit and slips into his old character this is pretty good.

I really liked the im the great Immortal series, But when I read this, I didnt expect this crossover in the slightest. I laughed through the entire chapter. XD Especially bc I tried to image a scenario where two immortals from another world would meet in the modern era, and its the exact same as this Conversation.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG

i know shit when i see one. this one is a good shit, at least so far lol. good-old face-slapping overpowered young lord going around handing out justices.
@AlphaFlow SL is hella overrated, just like Murata's One Punch Man (i only said murata's redraw and all of his revisions because i worship the original scribble drawing ones by ONE)

Users who are viewing this thread