Revenge on the Real One

Dex-chan lover
Look, I have my sympathy for Helga because she has to face the shittiest parents, her only caretaker/nanny passed away, & the fact that she's going to be replaced by Helianne.

However, she always harboring copious amounts of hatred. Especially, to her parents and Helianne. I can understand if it's hatred towards her "parents" because they were the ones who are responsible for the shitty things that Helga has to face.

But for Helianne, this is a bit difficult. For now, Helianne seems to be the innocent one here. But Helga saw her as just as guilty for all her problems.

Last edited:
I'm soooo happy this revenge plot has shaped up in a way I really like! A lot of them tend to be like, too miserable or too bleak to really satisfy me. Between the poles of "revenge solves nothing" and "eye for an eye", I'm definitely more on the eye for an eye side of things. For me though, it's important that the main character of a revenge story can still find a way to be happy! I like some plots where revenge breaks people, but I don't think it's something that gets written in a way I can enjoy often.

I hope to keep following this series and see Helga continue to thrive! I want her to reunite with everyone she was too scared to acknowledge. I love Helianne so much and I hope Helga can learn to, too!

stupid fmc and premise hahaha, she should be grateful as other illegitimate children will be thrown out instead to be raised in a good standing, lol. I will not read this one anymore hahaha.

I like the premise of this story and there are good parts in it. BUT: The plot is way too rushed (those time jumps are infuriating) and has too many holes (e.g. why would the mother wait several years before getting her daughter back if she knows that she is alive an who took her?). the characters behave unnatural at times (idiot duke, clown royal secretary, stalker prince etc.) and the magic system drops from the sky and ranges from generic to wtf without reason. ... frankly, this story is an nice idea but feels like a first draft.

Contributor
The beginning of the story is ot bad, but it become reallllly slow once she leave the capital.

And her having magic is not really good too for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread