Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
1 Year later... @penguinslovesnow: To be fair, I guess it looks to her, that her parents arranged everything and that her "future husband" is in onto the gig. Therefore she out-leashed. Now really, who would in that kind of situation, after waking up from a drug induced sleep, assume, that the other side has also been kidnapped?
I totally concur with on the thing about the on-night-stand guy, though. Maybe he spouted some unbelievable non-sense the next day after the night, but then that must have been some really rude shit, to fire those missiles in retaliation. From my POV it looked like he got on a high horse and got ahead of himself. Shooting him down would have been sufficient, but she socially massacred him and stooped very low while she was at it.
If he talked shit about how "he made her beg for more", how much of a "slut he made her" and stuff (things that make her look weak and harm her social standing), it's his own fault, she took steps to minimize and undo the damage. If he just wanted to say, that he got to her and that things look rather peachy for a relationship, well then she went too far. I assume the first case or it is really getting hard to feel sympathy for her.

I also believe she is more of a business lady than a hi-society chick.

So she handpicked those maids? Better pick new ones and more carefully. Maybe some ex-assassins?

Users who are viewing this thread