Reverend Insanity

Double-page supporter
@Dots A Gu is a small poisonous/venomous animal cultivated for its poison. 90% of it are insects or arthropods, but there are some amphibians and reptiles. But generally, they stick to saying it's insects. (The word can't be well translated.)

Group Leader
Hmmm, two groups scanlating this? Oh my!

I rather like this manhua. So far it's been very interesting. The brother looks like a typical cannon fodder villain. I can already tell that he's going to end up with next to nothing after the MC is done with him.

loving this manga so far😍. But as @DaoLaw suggested, i think i will start reading novel.
P.S. Ty for the work you put in translating this series 🤗

From what I heard, Meraki couldn't find out if someone was still translating this. Before they found out someone was they already had 10 chapters translated. Leaf has said that he was sitting on 20 translated chapters and is planning on dropping the series now that Meraki has taken it over. Instead of letting those chapters rot he is releasing them.

Personally I am happy Meraki is taking over. From the looks of how Leaf was doing it, he was releasing them in parts every 2 weeks or so.

i thought i wouldn't like this one because
the MC decided to go on the evil route
but this has quickly become one of my favorites, thanks Meraki

If timeleaf had already translated to check 26 why he didn't release them earlier and when meraki tookover said he was going to drop it?
Don't understand one bit but thanks for effort both of u

I feel like there is a competition going on here between 2 translation groups.... Might just be me...

Group Leader
This just shows me how many chapters silver whatever scans had saved up and wasn't releasing lul, eventually they'll run out and meraki will just pass them by miles regardless

Users who are viewing this thread