Reverend Insanity

Dex-chan lover
@Muklas haha i couldn't agree more i'm up to chapter 300 and the things he's done so far have left me impressed as well as dying laughing

Read it too. Another asshole killing everything and everyone because he can. Trash with a human apparence.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that if you're a normal human in this setting your life is literally worth less than dirt and gu masters can kill you off without repercussions. Oh and every single gu master is a piece of human garbage, doesn't matter what faction they belong to, they're all selfish bastards looking for ways to screw each other over for benefits, like the only difference between righteous and demonic gu masters is that the later are at least honest about being human trash.

Ahh, reverend insanity, a beautiful love story about a boy and a girl(male) who go out into the world to battle transphobia. Highly recommended.

@Skine well, having a pacifist to the extreme is bad, but having a piece of shit who serial murder just for the heck of it is not better at all. What next ? Rape ? Child murder ?

finally, a change in the rightous bullshit manhwas. and it's a very good manga with both good writing and art. giving it a 10/10. LOVE IT

Fed-Kun's army
@grom don't remember him raping anyone but the guy did kill like a billion children because if it serves a purpose he doesn't really care who he kills.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the name changed again. I hope next time it ends up with Reverend Insanity since most people would recognize that more.

Please put a gender-swap tag on it so my settings will not show me this manhua.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

lag

@teney
there is no gender-swap in this manga

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@lag The novel has it though, so the manhua will have it at some point.

Code:

Meraki please stop this stupid things. I appreciate, you success in giving this timeless pressure to release faster. But now both of you translate for the same chapters for what? Dont do stupid things. Just pick new or continue abondon projects.

@CoCoShitenno There's a whole conversation between some reader and a "Meraki person" explaining why this is happening here : https://mangadex.org/group/13/meraki-scans/comments/

This pic can sum it up for you if you don't want to go through some of the drama : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547831963894022184/548486989066928149/unknown-11.png

Unfortunately, Timeless has also gotten some hate and doesn't really know what's happening in the big picture (which is fine, most people only know things from their own perspective (at least at the time this was posted on the timeless site) : https://timelessleaf.com/2019/02/25/my-opinion-on-master-of-gu/

I hope that covers your question of why they are both doing it. 😉

Dex-chan lover
Oh so that's why there are 2 group working on this at the same time, good to know.

@ABCsOfLife Yeah, this doesn't make sense. Meraki should drop this and pick up Dokgo again. No offense to Zero, but they do 1-3 chapters per month and then forget about the series until someone asks about it.

And if it's the chinese translator the one that has a lot of time, then why not pick up any of the cool chinese series suggested on their discord.

Users who are viewing this thread