Reverend Insanity

Cae

@KXandra
@ZombiesAreNotOkay
There is literally nothing wrong with Meraki picking this up with the reasons he gave, in fact i much prefer Meraki's quality and speed over Leaf who doesn't seem to have either of those things.
I cannot comprehend why people would want leaf to TL this over Meraki, maybe because Leaf did it first? But why should you, as a reader care who had started TLing it first? Leaf doesn't even redraw sections he translates, he just clicks and drags a big white box over it and MS-paints in the text, which is illegible half the time because of his shoddy TL job.

@Cae Who's talking about that?? lmao.

But oh well, if that's where you want to go: Chapters 38, 34, 17 and 5 were translated better by timeless leaf than meraki scanlation. Who cares about the redrawing if the content itself is not better.

Besides, Dokgo was one of the main series (they even uploaded 3 or 4 chapters per day) for Meraki before they disbanded and gave it to Zero. After they reformed again, they didn't want to put themselves in an awkward situation and take it back from Zero. But the thing is it seems Zero doesn't care about Dokgo.

@Cae Personally, I'm fine with both of them scandalating this. They both are having fun translating a manhua they really like. I don't think its bad for both of them to do this project.

I was actually one of the readers who read on timelessleaf months ago, and when Meraki picked it up, I was happy because I knew the quality would be great. I was confused when both groups were neck n neck translating this, but a little investigating told me that they both just like this project. Sure, it looks weird on mangadex, but I can get around that.

I think it's a little stupid to bash on Leaf for having little to no redrawing skills, or to bash on Meraki for snipping a project. Especially when, in the end, I still get my weekly dose of Reverend Insanity. My earlier comment was merely to inform others who don't know whats happening, not to pick sides.

Group Leader
I was curious why there was a translation war going on, lol, but apparently, it's just Meraki sniping a series from the original scanlator since they feel they can do a better job.

This is really enjoyable. I love the sinister and dark path the MC has taken. It's a breath of fresh air in some ways.

Users who are viewing this thread