Reverend Insanity

This is taken from Timlessleafs website:
" Yes and no. Yes I’ve already told meraki that I won’t be dropping this since chapter 10 so they know. And No I won’t be dropping this series ^^ I just think that in life…it takes me about 2 second to give up something but hardwork and dedication to continue…so yeah I’d rather take the stupid path and continue this series…at the end of the day if someone out there appreciates it then it’s enough…so yeah let’s chill and enjoy this series I love this story ^^ A thank you will do~ "

giphy.gif

LMAO this just show how much chapters timelessleaf were stockpiling, no update for 10 days then suddenly 22 chapters.

Without merakiscan it would take us so many months to get to chapters 30...

I wonder how many groups are stockpiling

lol the other day, I heard smeone said timeless will give up after ch 20 (but i have doubt coz timeless known for her fast release the same as meraki)
@khan489 *Her

Contributor
@oblueknighto not necessarily, those autists at meraki and timeless are rushing out that could be detrimental to the quality.

Who am I kidding, this is a trash manga, it won't make a difference. 😀

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap this is very well-written. Way above your average manhua. Highly recommend this if you're into "MC goes back into the past with all his memories to change the future" or just expecting a good shounen to remember upon.

Timeless holding all these chapters and not releasing them. LUL, what a trash group

😅 @khan489 it so obvious.. she pile up all those chapter to released them whenever she want until "RIVAL" show up.. 😂 and this is feel like karma for them though.. just like timeless snipping silverleaf scan before but to me it's rather reasonable reason. with exception fan of silverleaf.. other reader must be don't want waited that long when they announce to taking break for few month (I Think) an timeless at that time editing quality really bad but now they imprved rther quick.

Dex-chan lover
Read a decent chunk out of the novel and I must say the MC is one hell of a bastard I love it

Fed-Kun's army
@sterven Fang Yuan is one incredible bastard, you can't help but love him, stuff like chapter 400 basically had me in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread