Reverse Villain

Dex-chan lover
Quite surprised seeing it near the 8 score when it's so all over the place ...

I remember reading a lot more than is posted here, I think it was till all the sects attacked MCs sect( golden river) and MC +team rebuffed them. but now it is just beginning of that at chp 24.

Don't read on Asura's site. It's covered in popups. I enjoy your translations but I don't like have 20+ tabs get open on me

Fed-Kun's army
I think the story just has toomuch drama for a supposedly murim story. The story is also pretty hollow making the whole drama thing seems even more unnecessary

This urban martial fantasy genre is getting out of hand. In my opinion any murim story is better in an actual murim world

There is too much nonsense going on in this story.
It's like they're having a match on who can smile for the most stupid reason.
Oh? You finished your comment?
*stupid grin*
You really think I will let you press the submit button?
*more stupid grin*
Oh? You dare talking to me? And ripping of my 2 arms?
Surely you have a deathwish?
*another actor enter, also stupid grin*
You think you can get away by dying in front of me by bloodloss through your armstumps?
I won't let you get away with that!
I've had my fill on stupid grins and dragon ball style smile contests.

@vernes LMFAO 😂😂😂
Do you think you will stupid grin before me? *stupid grin* Too late. I am superior. *stupid grin*
I still find it ok, has nice art if you compare it to lots of other manhwa out there.

It's sad to see a series I like being dropped, but thanks for your translations asura group

Thank God, you're not dropping it!!! I really don't get why you'd be criticized for translations. Some ppl are just toxic. Keep up the good work,can't wait fir further releases

So someone pointed that there is 40+ chaps in other site, i went there and oh god the translation is mtl and things are mess. Definitely recommend to read here. Keep it up Asura Scan!

Thanks for deciding not to drop it afterall.
We really appreciate quality translation.

Users who are viewing this thread