Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
can i call this "obsessed"? not to be rude of course but it just seemed that way...

I just want him to stop talking about her like she's an object for him to obtain. There's a difference between obsession and love

The last panel really pierced my heart 😭
I bet I'm not the only one who got teary eyed reading the first few chapters of this..

My instincts are to be super cynical about thsi guy because his behavior is nuts. But.... it’s like he just loves her so much and has no idea how that’s supposed to be done

So he sat there and waited for four days with her already corpse in his lap that has surely already started to rot and stink? Damn that’s dedication

People seem to not understand that he is a yandere because of his unrequited love for FL.
Yandere trope love is obsessive and toxic if you don't reciprocate. The character will either give you the whole world or destroy it with you included.
This is fiction so don't take it to heart and a lot of ML are like him if you pay attention 😅

At last...someone actually tell us how to back in time than just another fucking accident.

Users who are viewing this thread