Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 5

Based on the synospis, I just have a bad feeling about this... Girl, the man explecitely statted that he wanted to be your personal knight, why are you being so stubborn?

Ahhh we’re getting so spoiled! Thanks speedcat! Also I kinda feel bad cause the FL has a really negative view of the ML. Also technically he told her that she should have chosen him so she wouldn’t be executed. He only told her dead body that he wanted her to choose him.

How can you throw away such a hottie? Come here silver haired knight

And thank you for the translation!

Thank you for the translation! So many good manhwa are coming out lately - I feel so blessed.

Group Leader
How could she throw away the silver-haired knight? I hope everyone knows what she's like this time.
Thanks for the chapter! 😘

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she always saves the silver haired guy....not because he is hot...okay that as well but seriously my heart bleeds for him since he probably saw a glimpse of hope after being chosen only to be thrown away

I hope she keeps her position in favor of the homunculi while pursue the crown princess position...

Thanks so much for the translation ❤️

Double-page supporter
so did he never give a shit about freeing his fellow homonculi? he did it to get the girl he had a crush on? 😅

I really hope Eve doesn’t disappoint

Thank so much for your hard work translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread