Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 6

YES! She heard her sister. It would be a bummer is she didn't know that it was her sister that killed her.
Thank you for the chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what should I do to avoid falling into Bridget's scheme??

I know!! I should dress up!!

@Justmanga132
Maybe it was thanks to the imperial blood that has the philosopher's stone in it, but it's a damn good thing that she retained consciousness as she was succumbing to death for a few minutes to hear that.

ugly duckling? uGlY dUcKlInG?! do tell what part of her was ugly?!

also, why is it that every princess, noblewoman and isekaid commoner who travels 'to the beginning' immediately starts to prettify herself? this is some heavy duty consciousness programming :/ shouldn't she start by making friends? allies? political connections? or does she think that the golems are going to care about her makeup when they slaughter the imperials? or is she trying to save her worthless slavers family members? ugh.

also where tf has she been hiding that dress? you want to tell me that an 'ugly ducking' (their words, not mine) has a closet full of pretty dresses just waiting to be worn? what, she just randomly developed a great sense of style when she died?

sigh. at least it's not horribly descriptive about abuses yet. let's see if it gets better.

@misto713 it's easier for pretty woman to gain said allies in these settings if you absolutely hate it stop reading them it's not something we can change easily.

I’m hooked, I’m yearning to know what that bitch’s scheme is. And how our mc will beat her.

Users who are viewing this thread