Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 8

But in this timeline he doesnt like/love her, and her not having a homunculi was what he in a way he started to like her.

@SumukluSupurge i would say no, as it was said in this chapter. she can imprint on one at the very least. maybe cuz she did it twice it got weaker?? plus her being lacking in alchemy/magic she couldnt handle it

Picking on the weakest sibling is such an odd thing because what are these four gaining anyway? Their true competition was each other, at least in the last timeline since Eve forfeited from the beginning

@Ceereus I think it’s because they all know that she have the skills and ability to put them all to their knees so they’re just discouraging her more than she already is. After all, making sure your rival can’t even look at you in the eyes is better.

I may need to look for the raws for this, this is one of those manhwas where both MCs and storyline is so wholesome
I saw spoilers from instagram that ML would actually get his past memory back in the second timeline. CMIIW. So I guess it'll explain the question on how he'll be able to love her again after resetting everything to zero

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!! I really hope you guys continue with this series because I am thoroughly enjoying it! You guys have outdone yourselves again!

Dex-chan lover
@Kaizeel
I know she wasn't aware of his feelings. But what I'm curious about is if the imprinting also effects feelings?? Like, does imprinting force romantic relations or just absolute obedience despite internal consciousness?

Hello Mr. Monster of the Floating Prison, I am the Monster of the Messy Bedroom 🤝

Dex-chan lover
SNDEKESNSAKS FUCC YESSSS!!! Bet he’s gonna hate her at first(?)[/s{

When the old man actually looks like an old man for once. Am I glad I don’t have to remind myself that they’re parent-daughter and not freaking siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread