Revolutionary Princess Eve

it doesnt seem to be that good 🤔the fml is neither badass, nor smart, she is prolly average in both these aspects😔

I am so excited! Translate moooooore!!! I super appreciate the effort. As a person who lives off reading these, I am liking this slight spin in the story. People say the main female lead doesn't seem special, which kind of blows my mind. She is literally the only person who stood up against enslaving people in her kingdom from what I have read. She ACTIVELY spoke out against it. How is that not impressive? She's brave and stands up for what she believes in. I think that's pretty amazing??? Yes, she was fooled. But that can happen. Especially if you don't think your own family would do such a thing to you. I think some folks are being a wee bit harsh and are disregarding the whole homunculus being slaves became a societal norm that she fought against???

But I digress!! I can't wait for more!

I haven't read it yet but correct me if I'm wrong but is Humunculus a name of a place/country? Coz if it is... that's just in really bad taste

What's cool about this is that the FL isn't changing drastically after death, just hardening her resolve to see the abolition of the enslavement.

I also like that the author has already revealed the whole story behind the rebellion by the fifth chapter (at least to the readers).

Looking forward to more!

@DivineDarkness Totally agree! She may have gotten fooled by her sister, but even then, just before her first death she clearly was suspicious of Rosenite's intentions, and didn't take the poison willingly. Heck, as far as we know they weren't even close or anything, so as the outcast princess Eve may have only known her sister superficially. But more importantly, Eve already was active in speaking against the enslavement, and was known for it.

@EverlastingRyo lol the description could make it seem like that, but no, Homunculus in this story is truly referring to artificially created humans through alchemy. Dunno if it'll get as dark as some homunculus stories go, yet.

@EverlastingRyo No mate, they're literally artificial humans like from full metal alchemist (the magic system in the manwha seems similar too). The premise is pretty good so far!

@EverlastingRyo
Homunculi are not real, it’s fiction :) so no need to worry. If you’re still curious, I suggest doing some research online, you’ll find loads of information ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

I wonder why does she still want to save the imperial family when she clearly has no attachements and why is she so suspicious of Michael? But alas the fifth chapter has only been recently released. Thank you to the scanlation team for your hard work!

The quality of drawing is just chef kiss 😘
My, and finally they told why the time reversion happened, it usually not stated explicitly..
ML !!! IS SUPER GORGEOUS!! FL TOO!! UGH I'M IN LOVE WITH ALL THE DESIGN, this is top notch quality, the cover did not do the justice, it is weird the inside drawing is better than the cover haha..

Users who are viewing this thread