Revolutionary Princess Eve

@kuku_07

okay but the only reason why FL drank the poison in the first place is because her younger sister convinced her that the ML was going to execute her brutally. if she didn't drink it, she thought that she was gonna get her head cut off. she thought that she was getting an easier way out, when in reality she was tricked by her sister. but of course, her sister didn't know that FL was still conscious when she revealed the truth about her trickery, and they definitely didn't know that FL was going to get sent back in time. i know that if i found out that a sibling tricked me into what was pretty much dying by suicide, i would 10000% hold a grudge.

if you were told that you had a choice between dying fairly painlessly from poison, or being beheaded by a blunt axe (that FL mentioned takes 6-10 swings to completely finish the job, meaning you are conscious while your head is being chopped off and are in a lot of pain for), i'm sure that you would also choose the former over the latter.

Double-page supporter
herioc.. he led a bloody uprising and freed his people from slavery because he didn't want someone else to marry his crush

Honestly one of the best time reversal manhwa, competent FL, great pacing, and logical reasons and motives behind every action so far.

Oh ho, I like it. I'm sure since she decided to have a personal knight, those homunculus would think she's no different from other members and ML wouldn't easily that smitten by her

Thank youu 💜

Hey Speedcat! Thanks for picking this story up. It’s a great read and I’m definitely loving the pacing and storyline.

I just think it's interesting that her name is Eve and the ML is Mikhail (Michael) because in some Christian churches, Michael is believed to be another name for Adam.
Adam and Eve.

Author is really going all-in on the dramatic irony showing how the Male Lead feels right out the gate and showing the aftermath of the protagonist's death, instead of immediately going back to the past. With an interesting setting, I'm looking forward to how this one turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread