Rinko-chan to Himosugara - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Day with Koyori-Chan (1)

Dex-chan lover
Is he a psychopath? I don't mean that in a derogatory sense, but as a description of someone who can't feel empathy but can 'act' out those things to function somewhat normal socially.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure it's the author's intention but yeah pretty sure that he does line up with psychopathy, at least socially. But there's other factors that go into diagnosing it, he doesn't quite meet those.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, this is so good! I like the conflict where the good or bad is gray

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
maybe she shouldn't have kicked him then? though if that didn't happen then rinko would still be alone now

I'm not sure it's the author's intention but yeah pretty sure that he does line up with psychopathy, at least socially. But there's other factors that go into diagnosing it, he doesn't quite meet those.
i get what you mean like james fallon kind of psychopathy but i'd say instead he has been desensitized judging from his flashbacks really

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
Is he a psychopath? I don't mean that in a derogatory sense, but as a description of someone who can't feel empathy but can 'act' out those things to function somewhat normal socially.
To me it looks like his childhood messed up his psyche and value system in a way that barely allows him to function. So more or less, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread