Rinko-chan to Himosugara - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Promised Place

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. The end is coming up. I can't wait to see how this ends.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Mama wants to start being a proper mother and destroy that circle of abuse. Instead of giving up she still has the courage and hopes that everything can change for the better, lil girl is too strong.

So close to the end :meguuusad:... Don't worry bois, is happy end

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
The emotional growth ending. I'm glad for them.

Double-page supporter
Mama wants to start being a proper mother and destroy that circle of abuse. Instead of giving up she still has the courage and hopes that everything can change for the better, lil girl is too strong.

So close to the end :meguuusad:... Don't worry bois, is happy end
are you sure as in you read the raw?? cause I had this one dude on a different site write a whole essay about the series and I wont spoil it but it most definitely did NOT end happily (assuming he read the raws and wasn't BSing)

Dex-chan lover
are you sure as in you read the raw?? cause I had this one dude on a different site write a whole essay about the series and I wont spoil it but it most definitely did NOT end happily (assuming he read the raws and wasn't BSing)
Well yeah, you can find the raws pretty easy if you search on Google little girl reconciles with her mom and stay together with her, Rinko and Haruno say goodbye to each other, time skip of 12 years shows the matured version of Rinko preparing a meal to her best friend who she shares a house with to short costs, reunites with Haruno's ex by coincidence in a nail salon and talk a bit about life, she hasn't seen Haruno in a long time, she's walking on the street when a man passes by her side, he says something but she doesn't know who that is and keeps walking (a bit of drama bait here), Rinko waits untill the cars stop passing by and see it's Haruno who spoke to her on the other side of the road and goes to him with a smile (kinda abrupt end here, I will admit I felt bit disappointed cuz I wanted to see way more wholesomeness and not such anticlimactic time skip) I guess the guy you're talking about was just BSing maybe because there was no romantic relationship with anyone? or just trolling because of boredom, idk. But it's happy end in my opinion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread