The Ideal Sponger Life - Vol. 14 Ch. 58 - The Royal Family's Decision

Dex-chan lover
I hate how I always clench my butt whenever the atmosphere is tense in this manga

Also about the naval stuff, couldn't they just do a collab with that one girl that was once a captain of a ship? I expect them to use her knowledge when it comes to that stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This make me think of a certain mom who gone and fight in a literally battlefield WHILE she pregnant (big belly and all) and still overwhelming entire enemy army.
:nyoron: the chapters got removed probably because MTL sniper upload . Isekai Tensei Soudouki is an interesting series despite a bland start and shitty art style. Am contemplating reading the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how I always clench my butt whenever the atmosphere is tense in this manga

Also about the naval stuff, couldn't they just do a collab with that one girl that was once a captain of a ship? I expect them to use her knowledge when it comes to that stuff.
they can't because of 2 things
a) the girl has been an aspiring partner to zenjiro not their royal family and while she does know the twin kingdoms she has no affiliations with them past knowing Francesco and Bonna on a general basis and since she is trying to do that doing so in direct competion with the Capua royal family before she is trully accepted into it may cause the negotiations to break down
b) (and this is the bigger problem) the twin kingdoms are a Landlocked country aka they don't have access to the sea.

Dex-chan lover
Zenji may have gotten played but I have a feeling that he can fuck them up without even going to war if they try to pull it again.
That was kind of my impression as well. Not so much that he can easily be used, but that he's intelligent and creative enough to come up with solutions that first and foremost benefit his own family, but may or may not have detrimental effects on whoever stands in his way.

Well, MC's kingdom can perhaps do that. But not the Twin Kingdom.

She might actually be the perfect wife. Great insights and willing to fight, supportive when needed and stern.
They make for a great couple.

You are absolutely correct sir. But you also seem to be underestimate the power of isekai.
Considering the efforts just to make glass, I kind of doubt this manga would do that.

Users who are viewing this thread