Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - How to Turn Down a Gift

Huh, to train him? I thought he was gonna make a challange to the mc to put the string or something like that to humiliate him

Also seeing the other lords, I am glad that the manga starts after a big war and it is the period after that. Shows you that all the treacherous lords and like might have been eliminated and the kingdom is on the hands of good men

was that supposed to look cool? stretching his arms, eyes closed? like he was about to cast a spell? it's like doing yoga, in front of an incoming train.

@sinkingship i was asking honestly. thank you. i guess that makes sense. it's just, it doesn't make him look weak. rather, weird? who closes their eyes while trying to talk? it's not even a gesture of self-importance. he was showing his arms to showcase his lack of strength. but he had to have a full panel, with eyes closed. again, honestly asking. not sarcastic. it just felt so off. im just looking way into it than i have to.
@Disguised22 you are perfectly right. i must have subconsciously cringed that i turned on my speedreading to get past it. i did not mean to sully his supposed cool scene. cheers my good mate. i will re-read with a more open mind. more so, maybe next time, when i try to show case my weak arms, i will close my eyes while doing it. and then, if there are people like you, they will smile thinking, "what a good presentation."

Hmm the story is kinda meh at this point I had greater expectations,I'll stick to it for a few more chapters hope it's better

Users who are viewing this thread