Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 61 - A gift from the Queen

Dex-chan lover
wait what? wasn't it backward. if he make magic tool that can create magic tool. his family are going in the can?

Dex-chan lover
Is this smaller girl the one joining the harem??? I thought our boy's tastes were set... but... Freya is enough for smaller tits...

Add the sexy maid and other bigger boob ladies author-san >.<

(Though I obviously wouldn't have minded if you didn't go the harem route and stuck with single love).
The light novel makes it clear that Ines won't ever be in the harem.

Aura considers Ines her unofficial aunt since she was her uncle's lover. Ines still hasn't fully gotten over his death and has zero intention to ever be in a relationship again.

Dex-chan lover
She looks like yellow Aura.

Personally delivering a letter to one person but not another is such a petty slight. But probably fits in this case.

"Uppsala" looks weird spelled with an 'r'.

No, she's not your rival. You're not even close.

There are few people who'd just barge in and try to meet him like that. Probably the friendliest of the bunch. Trustworthy, on the other hand...

Bet he's trying to industrialize it so he can be freed from making old tools for sale and just purely research. Who actually uses the create a tool tools doesn't matter as much to him.
He's as much of a schemer as the rest of them, but I'm still not sure about his true motives. Could very easily be to give himself more freedom to do what he wants, or it could be something else.

A magic tool that creates magic tools ? same vibe as "i made a robot that create robots" nothing will go wrong with it.
Time to start working on time travel.

ah yes, the danger of a man who always smiles.
Reminds me of Xelloss.

Anyone that thinks shes in the running is delusional
Ironically, her strongest trait for being in the running is that she's delusional. It means she's more of a safe choice that won't try to competently run schemes in the background.

I like the politics of the manga. Things feel reasonable and well thought out.
Yeah, it's rather unique. It's this calm and collected politics behind smiles, rather than the usual drama you see in manga politics.

Once freya pointed out her chest to Lucrezia, its over...
You don't even need to mention any chests at all. Then again, Aura already won that war.

She's perfectly fine where she is. Not every woman close to him needs to be in the harem.

wait, francesco already told aura what kind magic tool he want to create, but dont want to share this secret to his husband? but why? this is weird.
please, can someone spoiler me why aura dont want to tell this secret to zenjirou? just a guess its okay too.

Aggregator gang
what is the equivalent novel volume of this manga chapter/arc?
ln vol 10?

Dex-chan lover
wait, francesco already told aura what kind magic tool he want to create, but dont want to share this secret to his husband? but why? this is weird.
please, can someone spoiler me why aura dont want to tell this secret to zenjirou? just a guess its okay too.
It's actually good. Francesco asked her to keep it a secret from everyone. That is exactly what she did.
Shows she's really trustworthy.
Espionage love using spouses to get secrets.

Dex-chan lover

Aura considers Ines her unofficial aunt since she was her uncle's lover. Ines still hasn't fully gotten over his death and has zero intention to ever be in a relationship again.
That's such a shame... sexy MILF maid over flat brats anyday... older ladies FTW!!!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
I hope this convoluted business gets finished soon.
As a light novel reader avoiding revealing spoilers... This is just the beginning, things pretty much snowball from around this point on. Zenjirou won't be chillin' any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
Conquer the world? Bestowal magic looks more like a tool to create revolution.

Fed-Kun's army
Industrialization an capitalization of magic i guess. Much like industrial revolution of our world.
He plan make it on Carpa kingdom is like he want to diminish the monopolistic and limited way of magic tools as mean of societal control on his own country. That monopolistic way of thinking is hindering the magic tools progress.

Dex-chan lover
Uppsala is a legitimate place name in Sweden, and was also the name of the place where one of the biggest Norse pagan temples reside (the Temple at Uppsala). Given that the princess was named after the Norse goddess Freyja, I assumed it's what the surname refers to. I wonder if there's a deliberate artistic choice behind transliterating it as Uppsara instead of Uppsala here.

Power Uploader
Uppsala is a legitimate place name in Sweden, and was also the name of the place where one of the biggest Norse pagan temples reside (the Temple at Uppsala). Given that the princess was named after the Norse goddess Freyja, I assumed it's what the surname refers to. I wonder if there's a deliberate artistic choice behind transliterating it as Uppsara instead of Uppsala here.
Usually when there's a real name used in a fantasy setting, we tend to gravitate toward alternate spelling as it's often the intended way of avoiding controversies by the author. That said, we're always open to updating these names if the "official" spelling is later confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
Zenjirou won't be chillin' any time soon.
At the same time, he gets more and more comfortable with the politics. While he has been pushed out of his comfort zone, he's also taken steps in that direction himself. It's nice seeing him grow into his role while balancing it with who he is.

Usually when there's a real name used in a fantasy setting, we tend to gravitate toward alternate spelling as it's often the intended way of avoiding controversies by the author. That said, we're always open to updating these names if the "official" spelling is later confirmed.
As a Swede, I'll say there's nothing controversial about naming her "Uppsala". It's a bit weird of a name, but spelling it with an 'r' doesn't make it less weird (more of the opposite), and people have place names as family names all the time anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Anime Adaptation Announced.
GBUW5IdbkAAbBnt.jpg:small

Dex-chan lover
Well, most of it just skipped because they just don't listen and talk gibberish...👾

Dex-chan lover
Is this smaller girl the one joining the harem??? I thought our boy's tastes were set... but... Freya is enough for smaller tits...

Add the sexy maid and other bigger boob ladies author-san >.<

(Though I obviously wouldn't have minded if you didn't go the harem route and stuck with single love).
I hope so. She's the best looking so far.

Supporter
I don't like Lucrezia, neither as appearance wise (too childish) nor personality. Such a shame that the author has made it abundantly clear that she is going to be the new harem member for the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread