Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 64 - The Desired Outcome

Contributor
I swear, it feels sometimes that some readers only care about reading the chapter as soon as possible, regardless of the circumstances.

Like, this isn’t exactly a series where spoilers are going to be all over Twitter. You can afford to wait a little (or get the official release) - are you that impatient that you would be okay with MTL-level translation? Do you even care about the story at all? Or are you just reading in the hopes Zen will have sex with Aura again?

Dex-chan lover
for that to be achievable he would somehow need to explain the water cycle with only this worlds knowledge so that ppl understand how the concept works
I'm pretty sure people knew about humidity and evaporation even if they hadn't completely figured it out back then. They're important concepts for drying clothes and food preservation. Someone has to realize all that water had to go somewhere. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is a series of unfortunate events that we haven't found a solution (yet), so Agsilver has been working for free since C51. I'm thankful that he trusted me enough to stick around.
No, it's not because we lack money. Agsilver has been receiving money via a Russian friend who has PayPal, but because of the sanction, we have no way to transfer money to him, thus it's on hold.
Like YuriM said crypto works, but I've also heard Boosty is a decent non-crypto alternative that still sends money to Russians. One RU twitch streamer I know uses it for his donations, since it's also got patreon-like functionality.
Pretty sure they take a bigger cut than Paypal or crypto would, but may be less effort than crypto if you don't already know how that stuff works.

Dex-chan lover
I am not agree with that comment, in this type of story rough translation mean you will not understand a thing and it will be worse the more the story progress. If you want to read the latest chapter so much, just learn Japanese :)

Dex-chan lover
i don't think petite blondie will be part as his concubine since she's not really that useful in a sense unlike freya, she's just averagely so-so, also she's pretty much annoying so it's better for her to be freya's friend. like, wouldn't it be funny if she would really be her real friend after all this "i'm gonna use her" thoughts? lol

Dex-chan lover
I really dislike Lucy. I seriously hope she doesn't become a concubine. She's only after the benefits and doesn't actually like Zenjirou.
it's the old, snag yourself a rich/powerful man & get in his bed = easy life, mentality.
sorry gurl, it doesn't work that way.
even when such girls manage to find their way into a harem, they have to give it their all to stay in it and not get destroyed by the competition.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it's the old, snag yourself a rich/powerful man & get in his bed = easy life, mentality.
sorry gurl, it doesn't work that way.
And that's basically the premise for Zenjirou. He got his wife, but the easy life is a bit questionable.

Power Uploader
I feel like every arc is just a convoluted excuse for more women to get close to Zenjirou baiting that he'll have a romantic event, but it's always a red herring. Even when there's an obvious solution, it's completely ignored in favor of more women getting involved. He clearly has leverage with the Animian Dukedom through Fikriya's request. It's all so dull. There's zero stakes. I got sick of "Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru" for the same reason. I think I'm done.
Except, within the scope of this series, it makes total sense. Isekai trash usually just have beautful girls falling for overpowered MC for no particular reason other than fan-servicing, which sickening me the more titles are announced. Granted, SOME titles try to have a sensible story, but they're all cheap writing with no chemistry and development.

Risou is on a whole different take... Zenjirou is set up to be a Prince Consort - his role is to maintain Aura's regime while NOT letting himself go, 'cause the nobles and other royal families have EVERY REASON to push him into a harem setting. This is also the reason he HAS to play the game (Way back in Vol.1, we already heard the reason: If he never takes any concubine, Aura's position will be seriously challenged as she'd be seen as a tyrant holding her husband hostage).

Dex-chan lover
People like the guy in the end notes are the reason why we can't have nice things, and fuel for the shitty monkey...
Please, Ron, don't listen to those morons: there are plenty of people who also read the written parts...

Dex-chan lover
Y DOS HE GET HAGS INSTEAD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR LUCY-SAMA :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
People like the guy in the end notes are the reason why we can't have nice things, and fuel for the shitty monkey...
Please, Ron, don't listen to those morons: there are plenty of people who also read the written parts...
wow I just read that after reading your comment;

if he is so impatient, why won't he learn Japanese?
It's actually a great incentive to learn a foreign language: impatience to read something or to know something.
Like I was so looking forward to actually, finally studying English in high school that during the summer break after middle school I actually learned most of my English skills on my own on the internet.
Then at school only worked at grammar (with varied results :kek:).
jk I had the best scores in class but I'm just too lazy to care anymore lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure people knew about humidity and evaporation even if they hadn't completely figured it out back then. They're important concepts for drying clothes and food preservation. Someone has to realize all that water had to go somewhere. 🤔
evaporation and humifity are easy enough concepts to understand yes those are pretty simple condencation on the other hand isn't that one is a bit more tricky and can't be just set up as "evaporation but in reverse" cuz it's a lot more complex then that

Double-page supporter
Might be possible to send non-sanctioned goods as payment or use a friend in a country that doesn’t abide by the sanctions to pass the payment, won’t be through pay-pal though.
Unless you use a system that doesn't use SWIFT, like Crypto, you're out of luck. It doesn't even help to use a country that doesn't sanction Russia because SWIFT is based in Belgium and 99% of all worldwide bank transfers, i.e. the ones used outside of Russia and China and with cross-border transfer in those countries, use SWIFT.

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling that the small breasted blonde's sister will be the first one to be friends with Freya. Sure she might be assigned to Freya so that they could get info about her country. But personally, her motivations seem to be more aligned to Freya than Lucy's.

Users who are viewing this thread